Sunday, August 26, 2012

Beauty is Truth, Truth is Beauty


                                                                    


I heard a beautiful quote once, very long ago, that really stayed with me all these years because I was struck by the beauty and truth of it. The quote, by John Keats is this...
"Beauty is truth, truth beauty." When I think of these words today... and contemplate all the Beauty I see, created by our Beautiful Creator, our Beautiful God... the Divine Author of Beauty... I can't help but remember this special quote and be touched again, by the breath of God, really, that is so obviously present in the Beauty I see!

Our Beautiful Savior, Jesus, is very Beautiful... in every single way!  He is The Way, The  Truth and the Life and He leads us on towards the eternal Beauty of Heaven. His words are Beautiful... they are Spirit and Life... and even give new Life to all who hear them and allow them to take root and bloom within their hearts!

You are Beautiful too... because God created you in His very own image and likeness, which is so very Beautiful... Love! May you always remember that, because it's really true! :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment