Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Rejoicing In A New Day!

Hello and Peace be with you! It's a beautiful, new morning and I am so thankful for this day! After all... "This is the day that the Lord, (Our Lord of Love), has made... let us REJOICE and be glad!" I am truly trying to take that verse to heart in all I do and have been for quite some time now.  Yet, I must say, that it is even more easy now to do so, since the birth of my beautiful and precious daughter, Audrey Maria! :)  Truly my life has changed in every way and for the best! I love her so much and she brings such JOY to my life that it's beyond words. She has such Love in her heart and such Goodness... she's so grateful for the miraculous gift of life that God is given her and it's so apparent in all she does. Her little smile and laugh are infectious. She lights up my world with the Light in her eyes... it's the Light of Christ I see shining in her and she's the miracle I prayed to God for!


Yes, I am a very proud Mommy, as all Mommies should be. Children are such a Gift and Blessing from God, they truly are. And I just want to live the rest of my life... REJOICING in each new day with her and my family. There is so much to be thankful for in life... the Gift of our lives and God's Love being among the greatest!


I take my vocation as a Catholic Christian wife and mother to heart!  I have decided to stay at home with my daughter and raise her and I am so happy about this decision and feel very fortunate and blessed that I am able to do this.  I know that it's one of the most important things I will ever do, and I intend to live out this vocation with everything that I am... with God's Grace! 


Children are so close to God, already and so loved by Him, as they love Him too, and yet, we must teach them about God and raise them to know even more about Him and to love and serve Him.  It must start in our home and this is what I so look forward to as a mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment