Thursday, January 13, 2011

Happy New Year 2011... Christ, Our Hope Seeks Us Out!





Hello Friends and Happy New Year 2011! It's a brand new year of Hope, Love, Joy and Peace and countless blessings for we who hope in our God of Love and Mercy, Compassion and Grace! I look forward to it with great expectation, as I strive to live each new day to the fullest, full of gratitude for this divine Gift given to me by God.

As always, Hope continues to be a very big theme in my life, a river running and flowing ever steady and true that inspires me and encourages me on my life's journey and gives me the determination to strive to be the very best I can be in all that I do!  Hope also gives me the strength and power to "fly," as it were with wings of Faith as I continue to reach high towards attaining the beautiful and even new dreams that God has placed within my heart and helped me to rediscover.

Christ is our Hope... and my Love for Him grows stronger every day, as I mediate throughout each day upon His endless Mercy, Love and Grace. He fills my heart with an endless amount of Hope as I hold close to my heart the special promise God personally spoke to my heart and made very real to me in my life several years ago... from Jeremiah 29:11... "For I know well the plans I have in mind for you says the Lord, plans to give you a future full of Hope!"

Hope, Like Christ, seeks us out in a very personal way and empowers us with God's very real Presence and this happens especially when we open up the Book of Sacred Scripture and allow God's timeless message of Love to find a home within us.

I pray that in this new year, I will continue to hunger and thirst for God's Holy Presence in my life and I also pray that others will do the same. May we seek Him out, as He does us, in the most personal way... especially in Sacred Scripture... and may be enlightened and strengthened with His Gift of New Hope in this New Year 2011 to be the most beautiful people He's created us to be! 

There's so much Hope for our future! I praise God for this... and live my life in endless Hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment