Tuesday, November 30, 2010

God's JOY Makes Real The Dreams He's Placed In Our Hearts!


"The JOY of the Lord is my stength! " ~ Nehemiah 8:10  I am loving this new Advent Journey and my heart continues to overflow with endless JOY and new songs of praise to our God of Love and Grace! He has saved my soul from death and given me a brand new life in Christ, purified me and stengthened me and given my heart a new song to sing! I feel so blessed by God for all the Good He's done for me and continues to do... and I so look forward to living the rest of my life... eternally living for Him, a life of Love, praise, service and worship to our God!

We truly find great stength in the Joy of the Lord, our God! May we thank and praise Him for filling our hearts with His Joy, which gives us the stength to do what we could never do on our own. May we live for Him and reach and make real the beautiful dreams He has placed in our hearts! May we God's children live and shine for Him with Joy and Praise! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment